At ALWAYS GRACIOUS - The academy of Etiquette & Charm, we believe that when the whole family participates in an etiquette class, the results are more spectacular and the experience is really positive for all the members involved, because the parents as well as the children support and help each other to maintain and follow the newly learned rules of proper table behavior.
This special course is designed for parents who want to take classes with their children and at the same time wish to polish their own table manners.
The class involves hands on practice and role playing so the students are expected to participate in every class and it requires a snack for practice. If desired the class can be conducted at a local restaurant.
This class includes the following topics:
- Etiquette history
- How to properly enter, sit and exit the table
- The correct use of the napkin
- The position of plates, cups, glasses and flatware
- The correct way to handle the silverware
- American and Continental eating styles
- The “silent code” of the silverware
- The use of the fingerbowl
- The relationship of the menu and the table setting
- Restaurant etiquette
- The "do’s" and "don’ts" at mealtimes
- How to deal with embarrassing moments at the table.
Give your family the gift that will be passed down from generation to generation: The Art of the Proper Table Manners.
Contact us today to schedule a class with your family.